Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snacks.

The best snacks, of course, are fruits and veggies. Sometimes, though, we just need that sweet shimmer of processed goodness across the tongue. Here are some snacks I've found that don't kill the points value for the day. However. I've found that if I succumb and eat more than one of these snacks a day, I Will Be Hungry Later. Without furter ado, kStyle's List O'Snacks, with Links When Available:

Trader Joe's Fat Free Caramel Popcorn (2 points per 3/4 cup)
3 Musketeers Fun Size Bars (1 point per bar, just enough for that taste)
Barry's Bakery French Twists, Original Flavor (1 pt per 2 twists! So cinnamony!)
And, the Queen of Snacks, the Diva of Decadence...
Scharffen Berger 60% Cacao Chocolate (2 points per 1/2 oz). Can't live without my dark chocolate, and this is rich and full-bodied enough to satisfy with just a taste.

2 comments:

Narya said...

That is a fine list of snacks. The bite-size candies are in abundance in my boss's office, and I do like them. You get that mouthful of goodness, but it doesn't wreck the ARP (ass-reduction plan).

kStyle said...

Indeed!

ARP cracks me up. Sounds very official.